Upward Bound Application
To comply with federal regulations, we gather income, citizenship and other qualifying information. All of the information you provide is protected by the Privacy Act. Only LNESC Upward Bound staff has access to the information provided.
ALL UB participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of the U.S. or permanent resident
- Indicate an interest in attending college
- Demonstrate academic need
- Qualify as low-income and or neither parent has graduated from college with a bachelor’s degree
- Commit to remain active in UB through high school graduation
Email us or call our office at (505) 243-3787 if you have any questions.
Click on the application link below, depending on the school you attend.
- Upward Bound at Highland High School
- Upward Bound at Atrisco Heritage Academy
- Upward Bound at Valley High School
You also need two teacher/counselor recommendations as part of your application. Please click the corresponding link below.
Click your corresponding school link below to access the update forms.